With Carré Neige
Insurance adapted to your ski holiday!
To fully enjoy your holidays in complete serenity, it is better to be well insured: collisions between skiers, sprains, fractures, dislocations, head injuries...but also in case of health problems. Downhill skiing involves many risks and each season has its share of accidents, between 100 and 150,000 per year.
This is why esf Saint François offers the Carré Neige insurance, insurance that is adapted to the mountain and to your skiing and snowboarding practices to provide all the necessary insurance and assistance guarantees in case of accident or illness during your stay and before your stay.
With Carré Neige Intégral, you benefit from the skills of the best professionals in the sector and from a complete range of services, from on-piste rescue to the reimbursement of unused ski passes and ski lessons, not forgetting ambulance transport.
THE MOST :
- Full insurance covering BEFORE and DURING your stay (book online before your stay).
- Book your lift passes, ski lessons and daycare serenely in advance.
- On site the risks of accidents or illness are insured.
- Ceiling of 1000€/ pers and 5000€/ event before the stay.
- Global ceiling of 50 000€ during the stay with a single deductible of 40 € per file.
- Full guarantees acquired from day 1
For example, before the stay:
- Serious illness, serious accident or death
- Professional reasons (dismissal, job loss)
- Theft of papers (INC or Passport), bombing
- Lack of snow cover: 2/3 of the lifts are closed.
- During the Stay, guarantees for skiing and all snow sports (on and off-piste), in case of accident or illness:
- Rescue and Evacuation (no advance payment for rescue)
- Reimbursement of ski passes and ski lessons
- Reimbursement of medical expenses in addition to health organizations
- Legal defence and appeals
- Assistance and repatriation
Possibility of online reporting
You protect yourself and your family and limit the costs that in the mountains can often reach summits.
So if you want to ski with peace of mind and hurtle down the slopes in total serenity, alone, with family or friends, think Carré Neige Intégral.
6 days Child or Adult : 21.60 € or 3,60€ per day
A reminder of some of the costs:
- Evacuation by helicopter : 1938.00€,
- Evacuation in remote area: 395.00€,
- Evacuation at the bottom of the slopes to the doctor's office: €184.00
At esf St Francois Longchamp, the Carré Neige Integral is only offered for 6-day courses when you order your course (online booking) as an option.
All ages: 21,60 € for 6 days.
On the spot, we will propose you the simple CARRE NEIGE NEIGE for the Stay : 2,90 €/day or 17,40 €/6 days (adult or child)
What steps should be taken in the event of repatriation?
- Beyond 150 km, if your state of health requires it, you can request your repatriation by calling Mutuaide Assistance on: 01 55 98 57 93.
- Below 150 km and on the day of the accident: in order to obtain cover or reimbursement, you can contact the Carré Neige management centre on 04 79 07 36 11 or 04 79 07 36 12.
How do I get a refund for ski lessons?
Fill in the claim form available on the Carré Neige website (www.carreneige.com) or in the Carré Neige sales areas within 8 days and then send it, together with the supporting documents, to the following address:
DIOT Montagne Assurances Carré Neige - BP 19 73704 Bourg Saint Maurice Cedex
Attach the following supporting documents :
- Original lift pass (and/or proof of purchase of the lift pass and Carré Neige).
- Initial medical certificate from the doctor specifying the nature of the injuries and whether or not there is an inability to ski.
How can I track the progress of my refunds?
As soon as your claim has been processed, Diot Montagne will send you your file reference. It allows you to follow in real time the status of your reimbursements on the website : http://extranet.diot-montagne.fr/carre_neige.